Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Wedding Flowers- Pink Ranunculus!

I cannot believe that we are just about finished with March! And weatherwise- what an unusual March it has been!
This year I grew ranunculus... oodles of them. Trouble is Ranunculus DO NOT LIKE HEAT!!!
So as March comes to an end so do my beautiful beds of ranunculus. But while they were here, I sure enjoyed designing with them.
Today's post features some of the pink ranunculus. I grew a variety called Amandine that I purchased from Fred C. Gloeckner. Big beautiful plants with strong stems and brilliant pink blooms.
The centerpiece design features both pink and white ranunculus, hellebore, leucojum, viburnum and pieris. These are all spring bloomers. The variegated leaves are from Green Spice Heuchera.
Pink ranunculus are just stunning massed in a simple rounded bouquet. These flowers just shout SPRING... They are at the top of my list for March and April weddings!
Next post will feature some more designs with ranunculus and other spring bloomers.

3 comments:

  1. Wedding flowers

    I like all the flowers in all the images. I like it very much. Weddings and flowers go together.Flowers are what make a wedding beautiful, different and distinct from other occasions. Flowers are both the centerpiece and accessories of the wedding decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colours of flowers in attracting manner. flowers are very nice collection for wedding and it's used to impress every one and the prefect wedding flowers in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely center piece, so fresh in this pink and green colors :o)

    ReplyDelete