Friday, March 9, 2012

11 Questions Go to Central America!!!

Just want introduce a sweet friend who has a heart for the LORD, and a heart for kids in Honduras.
Shannon took me up on the Questions game and I just wanted to post one of her answers that really spoke to me:

7) How long have you been blogging and what made you start? I started my blog about 3 years ago when I started raising support to move overseas as a missionary. I first named it Many the Miles because it seemed like it would be a long process before I ever got Honduras. Now I’m here, but realizing that the name is still fitting as the Lord is taking me continual journey of learning and growing in wisdom, culture, compassion, and grace. I have a ways to go as I learn about ministry here, but He is taking me every step.

Check out the rest of her answers (March 7th Post), and read about some exciting things that are happening in this part of the world at: Many the Miles

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are used to impress anyone and it's very useful for wedding also and we can use decoration purpose also. the wedding flowers in Washington is best one to use for wedding and all works

    ReplyDelete