Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Summer Wedding- Casey & Meredith

Yes, last Saturday was Hot, Hot, Hot, but more IMPORTANTLY, it was the wedding day for Casey and Meredith!
It is always a privilege to be asked to design wedding flowers. Each bride becomes very special to me and I love it when I get to know her parents as well. In this case, I already had a connection with the groom because his parents, Doug and Teri, are good friends of mine. And though I just met Meredith and her folks several months ago- I feel like they are now good friends of mine too!
The flowers that Meredith chose were perfect for summer- her bouquet was classic all white roses, freesia and lisianthus, and the rest of the flowers were bright yellows and blues- Gerber daisies and roses, hydrangeas and delphinium and yellow and white daisy mums and button mums.
And dainty baby's breath because Meredith really likes that too!
Garden picks included a few yellow zinnias, Love-In-A-Puff and Kimberly Queen fern fronds. Below is a picture of the bouquets all boxed and ready to go.
I ended up taking most of my pictures indoors because it was already in the mid 90's by late morning. I can't wait to see the wonderful images that Robyn Van Dykes took. She is definitely the pro at capturing beautiful photographs of weddings, (See Weddings-Rob & Nicole, The Real Pictures).
Praying for God's blessing for you, Casey and Meredith, as you begin your lives together as husband and wife!

1 comment:

  1. They chose well the flowers ... are cheerful, the perfect for a summer day! And the bride's bouquet is ideal, but very fine classic, is made with taste.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete