Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beautiful Weather, Beautiful Wedding





Jennifer and Brian were married this past weekend, and the weather was perfect for their wedding. I met with Jennifer and her event planner, Erin McLean, in May. Jennifer is pure Southern in every good way, and it was fun to talk about butter mint recipes and such, being a southern woman myself, (my husband's aunt makes some of the Best!). It was also great to talk about the rich autumn color palette for her wedding flowers as summer was already bearing down on us.
I had hoped to have some pictures of the bride and her bridesmaids, but mine did not turn out too well. To get a glimpse of how beautiful Jennifer and Brian's wedding was, check out Jason's blog at Jason Dail Photography. He is truly gifted at what he does.
And drop by Erin McLean Events too- I want to tell more about her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment